Q and A
For all questions and information, please contact:
- When will I find out which dress rehearsal I’m invited to?
Dress rehearsals are often the first public moment of what can sometimes be a rather intimate artistic process. They are scheduled first and foremost for début performances and world premieres as well as pieces which, for their staging at the Wiener Festwochen, require a more elaborate stage adaptation or special co-ordination of their technical and content-related aspects. In principle it is up to each artistic team to decide whether or not to allow an audience to sit in on a dress rehearsal. Experience shows that such decisions are often taken at relatively short notice, i.e. just a few weeks before the scheduled date. We will notify you immediately once the date has been confirmed.
- What happens if I can’t go to the dress rehearsal or if I’ve already bought tickets for that particular production?
We will do our best to offer you a different dress rehearsal or equivalent.
- How long is the Festwochen Clubticket valid?
Normally the Festwochen Clubticket is valid until December 31 of each calendar year. But given the circumstances resulting from the Covid-19 pandemic, the Festwochen Clubticket will be valid until 30 November 2021, which means you can use it for 'two festivals'.
- What sort of benefits am I entitled to for the 2021 edition of the Wiener Festwochen?
As always, you are eligible to obtain a discount on all performances and to attend one dress rehearsal together with an accompanying person. We will inform you in good time of the other benefits.
- How do I get my Clubticket Code if I’m buying my Festwochen Clubticket online from the web shop?
First, purchase your Festwochen Clubticket as a print@home ticket. Your Clubticket Code will be specified in your print@home confirmation email. After that, for each production, you will have the option of clicking the item ‘Festwochen Clubticket’ under ‘Select benefits’ and of entering your Clubticket Code in the ‘Promotion Code’ field. ‘Festwochen Clubticket’ will then appear and be bookable for any category. The small-format Clubticket will then be sent to you by post.
- Who should I contact if I have questions about the Festwochen Clubticket?
- Who should I notify if my contact details change (address, phone, email)?
Please email the Festwochen Information Service at email@example.com